Walk in Clinic Los Angeles
What is a Concierge Physician?
Unlike an after hours medical clinic where you have to drive and then spend an as much as an hour in the waiting room, with a concierge physician, the doctor comes to you. Whether you're at home, a hotel or your worksite, House Call Doctor Los Angeles is clearly more convenient than the typical health clinic in Los Angeles. After all, the founder and CEO of House Call Doctor Los Angeles, Board-Certified Internist Dr. Michael Farzam, is highly-skilled and experienced in providing preventive, urgent and follow up care.
Walk in Clinic in Los Angeles vs. Mobile Medicine
Whether you want to avoid a walk in clinic in Los Angeles because of the lengthy wait times or because it's a hassle to leave home, or any other reason, House Call Doctor Los Angeles can provide you the care you need. What's more, Dr. Farzam is able to provide primary care any time, 24/7, whether you call on a weekend, holiday or at midnight. As the premier 24 hour doctor in the area, Dr. Farzam is proud to help both residents of LA and out-of-towners who are visiting the area for business or pleasure, even if they are at a worksite or their hotel.
If you are feeling unwell after hours, medical clinic options may come to mind. But with a concierge physician, you don't have to go to a walk in clinic. Los Angeles Family Care Physician Dr. Farzam is able to come to you rather than you coming to the doctor's office and having to block of an entire day just to fit in an appointment where your doctor may only see you for 15 minutes and you spend more time talking to a nurse or support staff. With Dr. Farzam, you'll experience unhurried appointments that typically last 45 minutes or longer, and he will call you for a routine phone follow-up the next day to ensure you are at 100%.
Conditions House Call Doctor Los Angeles Treats
We specialize in treating:
- Acute Illness. Such as headaches, dizziness, eye problems, strep or sore throat, ear infections or pain, sinusitis, or influenza
- Seasonal Problems. Serious upper respiratory infections (colds), allergies, infections, fever
- Ear, nose, and Throat Conditions. Earwax removal, acute or chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma/chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic Problems. Hypertension (high blood pressure), heart disease, congestive heart failure, type 1 or 2 diabetes, lupus
- Psychological Problems. Sleeplessness, anxiety, stress, depression
- Diagnostics for kidney problems such as kidney stones, pregnancy testing, anemia, STD evaluation and treatment
- Skin Ailments. Rashes, infections, insect/human/or animal bites, hives, allergic reactions, minor burns (sunburn), acne, cold sores, eczema, psoriasis, puncture wounds, lacerations, abscesses/boils
- Foot Problems. Ingrown toenails, diabetic neuropathy, corns, bunions
- Abdominal Pain. Indigestion, nausea/vomiting, GERD, gastritis, diarrhea, constipation, food poisoning, stomach flu
- Bladder Problems. Urinary tract/bladder infection (UTI), urine analysis, drug testing
- Sports Injuries. Sprains, strains, bruises, aches, pains
- Back and Neck Pain. Fromcar accidents, work injuries, muscle spasms, herniated discs or unknown origin
- Injuries. shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot injuries
- Withdrawal from alcohol or drugs
- Immunizations/Vaccines. Flu shot, tuberculosis (TB) skin testing
- Physicals. School physicals, employment physicals, DMV Physicals, executive physicals, pre-op clearance, medical clearance
- Travel Clinic Medicine and related Immunizations
- Injections. Antibiotics, pain medicines, anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy, vitamin B12, tetanus, pertussis, etc.)
- Pediatric, Adult Medical Care, Geriatric Medical Care, Hospice and End-Of-Life Care
- Laboratory Services (blood-work) and IV Fluids.
- X-rays, Ultrasound, EKG, Holter Monitoring, Arrhythmia Monitoring, Pacemaker checks, IV Antibiotics
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Telephone Consultation services (through Skype, interactive video, etc)
Contact House Call Doctor Los Angeles Today
As you can see, House Call Doctor Los Angeles provides all the care you'd expect from health clinics in Los Angeles, but in a more personalized way that addresses you true medical problems and gets you back to feeling like yourself in no time. Call anytime for more information about our services at (310) 849-7991 for an appointment or a fee schedule.