Dr. Farzam is the real life "HOUSE". He saved the lives of my whole family. When my fiancé, myself and our daughter were home for many days suffering from what we thought was a bad case of the flu, Dr. Farzam solved the mystery of our illness, working out that we were victims of Carbon Monoxide poisoning due to a leak in our heating system and not the flu as we thought. We were told that if we had not left the house as directed by Dr. Farzam we would not have woken up the next day.
We started to feel better instantly and the next day went to hospital to undergo hyperbaric chamber treatments. Thanks to Dr. Farzam, he not only saved our lives but also helped prevent long term brain damage in my family. I highly recommend Dr. Farzam over any Doctor. Having him come to your house without you having to go out, and be able to prescribe and administer the correct drugs for you without you having to leave your house at all is well worth the little extra than going to your regular Doctor. His bedside manner is extremely professional and he makes you feel like you are in very safe hands.
If you are at home and not feeling well, don't think twice, call Dr. Farzam immediately, you will be very glad you did.