When you’re sick away from home, life can feel miserable. House Call Doctor Los Angeles realizes this problem, and has the best strategy for getting the health care you need for problems that may arise while you’re on a business trip or vacation in Los Angeles: hotel doctors. If you are feeling unwell anywhere in the Greater Los Angeles area, you can rely on Dr. Farzam, a top-tier hotel doctor, to come to you and provide skilled medical care.
Dr. Farzam provides care to both children and adults, with the very best of in-room medical attention. As a board-certified physician, Dr. Farzam is able to dispense medication on site, and provide patrons with same day visits, and usually he is able to come to your location in one hour or less within contacting his offices. Being on call 24/7, Dr. Farzam delivers medical care to you for all types of medical problems, from migraines to flare ups of chronic conditions or minor lacerations.
Experience the Difference of Personalized Care
The perks to seeing a hotel doctor are clear: you won’t have to venture out into an unfamiliar city to find the various health clinics in Los Angeles for healthcare which entails longer wait times, susceptibility to contagious illnesses and having to venture out to the pharmacy. With a hotel physician, you don’t have to go out for medications or wait until the pharmacy opens, as Dr. Farzam dispenses medications on site.
What does a Hotel Doctor in Los Angeles treat?
Dr. Farzam is a hotel doctor in Los Angeles who treats a variety of illnesses, and specializes in treating the following conditions in the comfort and privacy of your own hotel room:
- Acute Illness, Headaches, Dizziness, Eye Conditions, Sore Throat, Ear Pain, Sinusitis, Flu
- Influenza, Serious Colds, Seasonal/Sinus Allergies, Infections, Fever, Strep Throat Analysis
- Ear, nose, and Throat Ailments, Earwax Removal, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Asthma/COPD
- High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Glucose Testing
- Sleeplessness, Anxiety/Stress, Depression, Weight Management
- Kidney Infections and Stones, Pregnancy Testing, Anemia, STD Evaluation and Treatment
- Skin Infections, Insect Bites, Rash, Hives, Allergic Reactions, Minor Burns, Acne, Cold Sores, Eczema
- Animal/Human Bites, Puncture Wounds, Lacerations, Suture Removal, Abscesses/Boils, Ingrown Toenails
- Abdominal Pain, Digestive Problems, Nausea/Vomiting, Heartburn/GERD, Gastritis, Diarrhea, Constipation, Food Poisoning, Stomach Flu
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Urine Analysis, Urine Drug Screen Testing
- Sports Injuries, Sprains and Strains, Aches and Pains, Arthritis
- Back and Neck Pain (car accidents, work injuries, muscle spasms, herniated discs)
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Hand Injuries
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Injuries
- Alcohol and Drug withdrawal and detox
- Immunizations/Vaccines (including Flu Shot), Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing
- Sports Physicals, School Physicals, Employment Physicals, DMV Physicals
- Pre-op Clearance, Medical Clearance
- Travel Clinic Medicine and related Immunizations
- Injections (including Antibiotics, Pain Medicines, Anti-Nausea, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Allergy, Vitamin B12, Tetanus, Pertussis, and many more)
- Adult Medical Care, Geriatric Medical Care, Hospice and End-Of-Life Care
- Laboratory Services (blood-work), and IV Fluids.
- X-rays, Ultrasound, EKG, Holter Monitoring, Arrhythmia Monitoring, Pacemaker checks, IV Antibiotics
- Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Telephone Consultation services (through Skype, interactive video, etc).
Where Can I Learn More?
To learn more about the top house call doctor in Los Angeles or about doctors that make house calls, contact our offices today to learn more by visiting our website at www.housecalldoctorla.com or by calling to speak to a representative at (310) 849-7991 today! We can offer a fee schedule as well as further information on what a hotel physician’s specialties are.