House Call Doctor Los Angeles
Home, Office or Hotel Medical Care
While the idea of doctors making house calls takes a page out of history, house call physicians still exist today. In fact, patients often call House Call Doctor Los Angeles because they have demanding lifestyles and it makes sense to save time while avoiding costly urgent care clinic visits or hospitalizations.
Board-Certified Physician Dr. Michael Farzam
Dr. Michael Farzam is a board-certified physician, certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. As the founder and CEO of House Call Doctor Los Angeles, Dr. Farzam is committed to providing each patient with a first-rate level of care and attention in the comfort of your own home environment. By providing high-quality comprehensive care, Dr. Farzam is compassionate, understanding, and takes pride in paying close attention to each patient's needs. He is experienced, trained and equipped to diagnose and treat most acute or chronic medical problems and minor injuries.
Why Would I Need a House Call Doctor?
- You would like an experienced and friendly board-certified physician to visit you in the comfort of your own home, office, or hotel.
- You do not want to wait hours in an Emergency Room, Urgent Care, or cannot get a timely appointment with your regular doctor.
- You want to pay less than most Emergency Room and Urgent Care Center visits.
- You are too busy in your home or work environment to take time away for a medical office visit.
- You are too ill to visit your doctor’s office, and would like to be seen immediately by a house call doctor.
- You would prefer not to be exposed to other patients' germs or illnesses in a traditional doctor's office.
- You are traveling away from home on business or pleasure and need to be seen by house call physicians.
- You would like more personalized medical care than you are getting now and know this can be provided by experienced house call doctors.
- You do not currently have and/or cannot afford a medical health insurance plan.
- You do have health insurance plan but don't have access to a physician, or have not yet chosen a doctor on your health plan.
Dr. Farzam's concierge house call doctor coverage extends throughout the greater Los Angeles area from Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, West LA, Westwood, Century City, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silverlake, Mid-Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Inglewood, LAX, Torrance, Rancho Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Malibu, Downtown LA, San Fernando Valley, Encino, Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, South Pasadena, and other surrounding areas. We offer care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, as well as same-day appointments.