House Call Doctor Los Angeles
Board-Certified Physician Dr. Michael Farzam
Dr. Michael Farzam is a board-certified physician, certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. As the founder and CEO of House Call Doctor Los Angeles, the renowned Dr. Farzam is committed to providing each patient with first-rate care and attention in the comfort of their own homes.
The concierge doctor takes great pride in his abiltity to pay close attention to each patient's individual needs. While providing high-quality comprehensive care, Dr. Farzam has garnered a well-earned reputation for compassionate, friendly care. As a highly trained medical expert, he is equipped to diagnose and treat most acute or chronic medical problems and minor injuries.
Why Experience Treatment at House Call Doctor Los Angeles?
What type of person could benefit from in home medical care? You might be surprised! Our patients include:
- Those who don't want to wait hours in an emergency room or urgent care facility.
- Individuals who are unable to make an appointment with their doctor within a suitable time-frame.
- Those who want to pay less than the rates charged at most emergency room and urgent care centers.
- Individuals who are too busy at home or work environment to take time away for a medical office visit.
- Those who are too ill to visit your doctor’s office, who would prefer an immediate visit by a house call doctor.
- Those who would prefer not to be exposed to other patient's germs or illnesses at a traditional doctor's office.
- Travelers who are away from home for business or recreation and require medical treatment from a house call physician.
- Indivdividuals who would like to experience the personalized medical care that can only be provided by skilled house call doctors.
- Those who do not currently have and/or cannot afford a medical health insurance plan.
- Those who currently have a health insurance plan but don't have access to a physician, or have yet to choose a doctor on their health plan.
Dr. Farzam's concierge house call doctor coverage extends throughout the greater Los Angeles area from Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air, West LA, Westwood, Century City, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Los Feliz, Silverlake, Mid-Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Inglewood, LAX, Torrance, Rancho Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Malibu, Downtown LA, San Fernando Valley, Encino, Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, South Pasadena, and other surrounding areas.
We offer care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, as well as same-day appointments.